CALS Hospital Recognition
CALS is pleased to recognize the following facilities which have met CALS criteria for excellence in Rural Emergency Care:
- Bigfork Valley Hospital Bigfork, Minnesota website
- CentraCare Health-Long Prairie Long Prairie, Minnesota website
- CentraCare Health-Melrose Melrose, Minnesota website
- Granite Falls Municipal Hospital and Manor Granite Falls, Minnesota website
- NEW!! EssentiaHealth-Virginia Virginia, Minnesota website
- Johnson Memorial Health Services Dawson, Minnesota website
- NEW!! Mayo Clinic Health System-Cannon Falls Cannon Falls, Minnesota website
- Meeker Memorial Hospital Litchfield, Minnesota website
- NEW!! Mercy Hospital Moose Lake, Minnesota website
- Riverwood Healthcare Center Aitkin, Minnesota website
- Tri-County Hospital Wadena, Minnesota website
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Chippewa Valley Hospital Bloomer, Wisconsin website
- Mayo Clinic Health System-Northland in Barron Barron, Wisconsin website
Congratulations to Meeker Memorial Hospital on becoming a CALS Hospital!
Congratulations to Granite Falls Municipal Hospital & Manor on the renewal of their CALS Hospital Certification. They have been a CALS Hospital since 2008!
Congratulations to CentraCare Health System-Long Prairie on the renewal of their CALS Hospital Certification. They have been a CALS Hospital since 2007!
Become a CALS Hospital
The CALS Hospital Recognition Program was designed to give credit to hospitals that meet CALS standards for training, procurement, and staffing. To date, eight hospitals in Minnesota and Wisconsin have earned this recognition, and many more are in the application process.
As a CALS Hospital, you can:
- Demonstrate your commitment to excellence in emergency medical care
- Display your recognition where hospital patients and visitors can learn more about your investment
- Increase your visibility within your state and region
- Recognize your providers, nurses and other clinical staff for their achievement in completing a CALS training program
- Reinforce your designation (in Minnesota) as a level III or IV trauma center
- Secure future educational offerings designed for rural hospital and staff
- Enjoy membership in a community of like-minded institutions
- Serve as as a magnet for attracting and retaining the finest clinical staff.
To learn more about the process and benefits of becoming a CALS Hospital, view our application below or contact Dana Bies at firstname.lastname@example.org.